American Craft Beer Week: Weekend Events
You still have all of Friday, Saturday & Sunday to celebrate American Craft Beer Week – so get to it.
Here’s what Standing Stone Brewing Company has to offer:
- Milk & Honey Ale – created and tapped expressly for ACBW. Enjoy it until it’s gone! (Got your growler ready? We’ve plenty to purchase for your beer to go needs)
- Lucky 7 Beer & Food specials every day – both for kids and adults. We’ve paired our beverages – beers and lemonade & root beer – with great fresh foods to match.
- Brewery Tours each day at 11:30 and 5:30 – just come on in and let us know you’re hear for the tour.
- Root Beer Demo – Larry Chase, our brewer, will be putting on a demo on how we make our root beer.
- Saturday night at 6 pm – Scott Saulsbury will come tap one of the SOB beers.
- Sunday at 2 pm join several Standing Stone crew members in a bike ride to Alpha Beta Hops. Get some exercise and then return to SSBC to enjoy a fresh beer and tasty food.
Monday on – continue to support your local brewery. Over 100,000 jobs are in place because of America’s small brewers.
We all appreciate that kind of support – cheers!