Standing Stone Brewing Company
101 Oak Street
Ashland, OR 97520
Standing Stone Brewing Company ships via United States Postal Service Flat Shipping Rate of $12/ package.
Gift cards ship free.
Packages arrive between 5-7 business days.
We ship within the USA.
RETURN / REFUND POLICY
Our goal is to ensure all your friends are riotously envious of your new Standing Stone purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are not 100% satisfied with your new gear, you can return it to Standing Stone Brewing Company within 30 days of purchase date. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
Standing Stone Brewing Company sells glassware, apparel and gift cards.
You may return glassware and apparel so long as it meets the requirements below.
We do not offer returns for gift cards. Our gift cards are in compliance with Oregon State Law and do not expire. Our gift cards can be used at our brewpub toward the purchase of any Standing Stone Brewing Company food, beverage, or merchandise.
We provide the options of exchanging glassware or apparel or receiving a refund for the full amount of the item purchased. Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued after 10 business days from the date of purchase.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number by emailing Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 541-494-8337
- Package the items carefully (see Tips for Returning Glassware below).
- Write the RMA number clearly on the return package.
- We recommend shipping via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Standing Stone Brewing Company is not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Standing Stone Brewing Co.
101 Oak Street Ashland, OR 97520
Requirements for a full refund
- Items must be in new condition
- Items must be returned with all original packaging and accessories
Tips for returning glassware
- Wrap each item tightly.
- Opt for a sturdy box (not too big!) that will accommodate a maximum of two inches of space all around the object.
- Position item in center of box so it will receive the best equal amount of cushioning. If possible, try placing on a diagonal.
- Fill all the sides firmly with cushioning, working your way to the top. Don’t scrimp on that packaging; you want a tight, solid package…that’s the key!
- Do a shake test. There should be no shaking of the contents when the package is sealed closed.
- Double boxing is not necessary if packed well, but if you choose to double box, the outer box must be about 2 inches larger and the additional space must also be filled with cushioning.
- Follow same directions when shipping two items per box. Make sure to wrap each item separately.
The information you share is safe and will only be used for Standing Stone Brewing Company; never sold, rented shared, or given away to other parties.
What information do we collect?
We collect your information when you place an order, subscribe to our blog, respond to a survey, or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and/or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information will not be stored on our servers.
The cookies we use are through our shopping cart provider, www.ecwid.com. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser that, if you allow, enables the sites or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on September 25, 2013.