Thank for your interest in Standing Stone Brewing Company. Giving back to our community is central to our mission and supporting local nonprofits is one way we do this. We donate via In-Kind Donations and through our Pints for a Purpose program.
We support nonprofit causes primarily through in-kind donations. We provide hundreds of in-kind contributions annually to help build a strong community.
If you have an event or other fundraising opportunity coming up, please read the following guidelines and confirm that you meet our criteria before submitting your application.
- Your event, fundraiser, etc. must be scheduled no less than one month away, as we are unable to process donations in less than one month.
- We choose to support nonprofits that benefit our local community, with priority given to local, grassroots organizations.
- We are not able to provide donations to individuals or sports teams.
If you feel your request meets these guidelines, then please view the application.View Application
Pints for a Purpose
Through this program we donate a portion of our total beer sales for an evening to a small number of local nonprofits focused on areas that are central to our mission: Environment, Local Food & Farming, Education and Community.
Please read the following guidelines and confirm that you meet our criteria before submitting your application.
In this program we dedicate benefit evenings to locally-based, grassroots nonprofits that meets the following criteria:
- The organization’s work must align with our mission to enhance Environmental Sustainability, Local Food production, Education and/or Community.
- Recipients must be a registered 501c3 nonprofit.
- We are not able to fund individuals or sports teams.
- Organizations must be able and willing to promote the program actively to support their fundraising success
The chosen nonprofits get $2 for every beer sold from 5-10 PM on their designated benefit evening. The success of this initiative depends greatly on the organization’s efforts to promote the program. We provide template promotional text to make this easy, and we also promote it though our blog, Facebook page and at our restaurant. Of course, we emphasize responsible consumption of alcohol in all communication, and require recipients to do the same.
For each round, the voted-for recipients of Pints for a Purpose are employee-chosen. You will receive an email confirmation that your application has been received after you submit it.
If you feel your organization qualifies per the program guidelines, please view the applicaiton.View Application
We process all donation requests electronically and will respond to you via email within the timeframe stated on each donation request form. We are unable to address donation inquiries via phone. Thanks for your great work and best of luck in your efforts!